Monday, April 2, 2012

Do Your Happy Dance

So here’s what I’m doing for my video. There’s this thing the vlogbrothers call the Happy Dance. Apparently everyone has one, and it’s the dance you do when you’re incredibly happy. Hank and John’s happy dances are pretty ridiculous... There’s a lot of flailing involved. If you want to take a gander, just click here and start watching at 3:45. Anyways, I want to do a video about Happydanceology: the Study of the Happy Dance. I'd like to start out with the definition of the Happy Dance:

Happy Dance (n) The dance one does when one is incredibly happy; the most clear and distinct way to physically express pure Awesome

That's gonna be an overdub. While that's going on, I'm gonna be showing clips of people Happy Dancing. Then I'm going to explain how the Happy Dance phenomenon began on Brotherhood 2.0 with Hank and John doing their happy dances (cue video of them happy dancing).

Then it's time to explain the way happy dances tend to operate (whether they're arm-centric, leg-centric, or  a combination of the two). There will be clips illustrating each type.

After that, I'm going to just play a tune and show some more folks happy dancing. I'm going to end the video by saying, "So how do you happy dance?" and showing a video of myself happy dancing.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment